Sunday, August 23, 2009

The sky isnt the limit, its just the begining!!


Have you ever dreamed of whats past our atmosphere or our solar system? Well i have and i imagined that its far beyond our comprehension. Its probably more stranger than whats at the bottom of the ocean. But i can almost guarantee that its our future. Life beyond the milky way. Maybe not the immediate future but soon enough. Scientists are going to test the boundaries day after day until they find something ground breaking. I for one would like to get away from here, there is too much drama besides if I'm the first one there i might be king or something. Let me know what you think life beyond earth would be like.. I'd like to know.



1 comment:

  1. ..Nice check out my blog neeshbfly.blogspot.com and if you like it follow me

    ReplyDelete